Getting back to work can pose a challenge for anyone. The good news is Ohio Valley Goodwill’s Employment Services programs offer an array of supports and incentives that make hiring a new employee not only easy but important to your bottom line. Individuals that choose to participate in Ohio Valley Goodwill’s extensive training and consultation in their chosen industry are dedicated to enhancing their skill sets and employability. You can be sure that prospective new members of your workforce are actively engaging in the process of making themselves more productive employees with the assistance of Ohio Valley Goodwill.
Why You Can Trust Ohio Valley Goodwill To Assist You With Your Employment Needs:
- Ohio Valley Goodwill’s award-winning and accredited services have earned the organization an “A” rating with the Cincinnati Better Business Bureau as well as a well-deserved reputation as an Employment Services provider agency.
- Long standing member (and award finalist) with the Cincinnati Better Business Bureau
- Member of both the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Woodlawn Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Society for Human Resources Management
- Multiple Award-Winning Vocational Training Programs and Employment Services and staff as recognized by local, state, and federal agencies
- Over 100 demonstrated successful years of serving the Greater Cincinnati area business needs while accomplishing our mission to assist individuals with disabilities and disadvantages to obtain and maintain employment.
For more information about Goodwill’s Employment Services, email here or call 513-771-4800, ext. 6213.